Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Interesting Facts

  • In Michigan, a woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.
  • It's illegal in Alabama to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
  • You're subject to fines and/or imprisonment for making uglyfaces at dogs in Oklahoma.
  • It's against the law to burp or sneeze in a church in Omaha, Nebraska.
  • By law, in Bourbon, Miss., one small onion must be served with each glass of water in a restaurant.
  • On Sunday, it is illegal to sell cornflakes in Columbus, Ohio.
  • Unless you have a doctor's note, its illegal to buy ice cream after 6 p.m. in Newark, New Jersey.

1 comment:

J said...

Well I guess I'm in trouble because I've cut my hair with hubby's permission..lol. and I guess I'm never moving to Newark, because sometimes I need ice cream at 9:00 at night..lol.