HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT COULD GIVE YOU BETTER GAS MILEAGE:
- Give your car regular tune ups.
- Change oil regularly.
- Upgrade your air filter
- Use a fuel injector cleaner or complete fuel system treatment occasionally
- Check air pressure in your tires every week.
- Clean out any unnecessary items in your car. If you have heavy objects in your car that you don't need, remove them. If your car is lighter, it will use less fuel to get where you're going.
- Remove unneeded racks. If you have a bicycle or ski rack, remove it when you're not using it. It causes drag and lowers mileage.
- Do not make fast starts or sudden stops.
- Buy the lowest grade of gas appropriate for your car.