Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Scams

My fellow consumers and hard working individuals I like to touch a little bit on the scams that we have all come across. You know that great new product you can try for free or the latest working from home job that will leave you flat broke. We have all wondered if any of the things advertised on TV or on the Internet are even legit. Well I found a great website that I check often called the rip-off report by consumers. I found it to be a great tool for the consumer and hardworking individual. This site has lists upon lists of companies that everyone should be aware of. This site is very easy to use. You can use the search bar to look for a specific company/product or look up the company/product you are interested at the bottom of the website alphabetically.
If you are ever in doubt or it sounds to good to be true check it out on the rip off report.
The website is http://ripoffreport.com

No comments: