1. Scouring Powder - use straight baking soda.
2. Soft Scrubber - combine 1/4 cup baking soda and enough detergent to make a frosting texture.
3. Window Cleaner - 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon liquid detergent in a spray bottle.
4. Oven Cleaner - Cover bottom of stove with 1/4 inch of baking soda. Sprinkle or spray water over the baking soda to keep it moist. Let it sit overnight and then clean out with a sponge.
5. Furniture Cleaner - 1/4 cup of vinegar in a bowl and then add a 3-5 drops of vegetable oil.
6. Drain Cleaner - 1 cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by 3 cups of boiling water.
7. All Purpose Cleaner - 1/2 teaspoon of washing soda with 2 cups of hot water in a spray bottle.
8. Antibacterial Spray - 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 2 cups of water in a spray bottle.