- "Pamper Me" Bath Basket - Fill a basket with some homemade bath salts, lotions, etc. (visit the Formulas page for bath recipes...), along with lufa, scented candle, and a cardboard note to hang on the door that says "Pampering, Do Not Disturb".
- Tea Time Basket - Include some interesting teas, and a small jar of honey. Add homemade jams or jellies with crackers or a small loaf of homemade bread and a copy of If Teacups Could Talk. Decorate with ribbon and an interesting kitchen utinsel attached to the handle
- Gardener's Basket - For the gardener, fill the basket with packets of seeds, garden hand tools, gloves, plant markers
- Coffee Lover's Basket - Get a bunch of the small packets of flavored coffees for the coffee lover to sample. Add some chocolate dipped cinnamon sticks, butter cookies, a special coffee cup, a jar of homemade Hot Chocolate Mix. Dip a spoon in melted chocolate - allow it to harden, wrap in cellophane and tied w/ a pretty ribbon. Attach the spoon to the handle
- The Baker's Basket: A recipe for something that you made that someone liked, along with all the premeasured ingredients (within reason) and a pack of recipe cards
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Christmas is coming up and here are some great gift basket ideas you may want to think about.