- Matting: Double or triple mat your focal point photo to place more emphasis on it.
- Paper Tearing: Hold the top of a piece of cardstock with both hands and pull towards you with your right hand. Paper tearing adds texture to your pages.
- Journaling: Use bullets and lists for journaling instead of long paragraphs.
- Borders: Create top, bottom or side borders on your page. A coordinating strip of paper and just a few embellishments are all it takes
- Brads and Staples: These are inexpensive ways to creatively adhere elements to your page. Brads and staples work especially well with ribbons and vellum
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Try a Few Simple Beginner Scrapbooking Techniques - this is great for anyone new to scrapbooking