How to use a video as wallpaper on your desktop
1. Install VLC media player after downloading it from here : http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
2. Run VLC media player
3. Go to Settings->preferences->Interface->Main interfaces, then click on wxWidgets
4. Remove the tick from "Taskbar" and put a tick on "Systray icon".
5. Go to Video->Output Modules->DirectX..
6. On the bottom right put a tick on advanced options check box.now u will see some options. Put a tick on "Enable Wallpaper Mode "
7. Select playlist and put a tick on "Repeat current item"
8.: Click on Save button.
9. Restart your player.
10. Then play any video you would like to set as Wallpaper.
11. Right click on the video and click on "Wallpaper".