Tuesday, August 5, 2008

IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)

How many of you suffer from IBS ? I have suffered with it for years. I used to take laxatives and over the counter products. I have tried everything. I then decided to go to my doctor when I first heard about Zelnorm. That was a great prescription and I felt as if I finally found my miracle pill. Then before you know it was pulled of the market and I thought oh great what am I gonna do now. After talking to one of my girlfriends her doctor recommended Dual Action Cleanse. I went to GNC and picked up a bottle and I have been taking it ever since. It is all natural herbs and there are no side effects. If you have IBS and have not found something that works for you give this Dual Action Cleanse a try I promise you will not be dissappointed.

For more information go to www.DualActionCleanse.com

No comments: