- To clean soap film from tile, rub with lemon oil, white vinegar or househould bleach, undiluted on a cloth.
- To prevent the buildup of soap film in the shower use a squeegee after each shower on the walls.
- Clean shower curtains without taking them down by wiping them wih a sponge dampened with white vinegar.
- To help prevent a ring in the tub, add a few drops of baby oil to your bath water.
- Use full-strength white vinegar to clean tubs, sinks and toilet bowls.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Inexpensive ways to clean your shower/bathtub, sinks and toliet bowls: